Comprehensive OBGYN Resources for Education
Residency is overwhelming. There are textbooks to read, dense sentinel papers constantly being cited, an overabundance of material you’re expected to know and SO MANY PATIENTS. We know that even as attendings, the way we receive our information has changed dramatically. Most of you want and need to get your information on your PHONES. We understand you’re ideally going to catch up on the latest Practice Bulletin trying to grab food at 2am and may not have a printer handy or a yellow highlighter.
The ObG Project® is a ‘for and by physician’ digital education site where we summarize the latest guidelines and best practices. The ObG Team has created this amazing resource to say thank you to our residents. You keep the boat afloat at 3 AM. You inspire us to keep teaching and to keep learning. So consider this our ‘Thank You’!
And Did We Mention Everything at the CORE is FREE for Residents?
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH A CORE MEMBERSHIP?
Free access to 2 subscriptions ($198 value!)
- ObGFirst® Premier Subscription
- New ACOG/SMFM/CDC etc. guidelines direct to your phone and/or text
- Daily (very brief) summary of a key clinical research paper
- Monthly ObG GrandRounds LIVE webinar series on the latest practical topics in ObGyn
- Second Trimester Atlas of Normal Ultrasound Images
- ObG L&D eBook
- Summary of the latest recommendations you need to cover L&D and middle of the night ED consults
Life Hacks Webinars
- Dealing with finances
- A series of practice questions on important guidelines (no grading, just learning)
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR MY FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND ACCESS TO CORE?
It couldn’t be more simple – just fill out this short registration form, and we do the rest (we know how busy you are!)
The Core Team | Aka Medical Education Enthusiasts
*Disclaimer: this list is not exhaustive and suffers from our selection bias of favorite resources.